I’m sure I’m not the only one who dreads that time of the month. However, you can make them a little better with Cora tampons. These tampons are organic and 100% biodegradable, hypoallergenic & BPA free. That means these tampons are so much safer to use instead of normal tampons which contains harmful synthetics like Rayon and even pesticide residue from the cotton plants that are left over on the products. Scary!!!
When you get your kit from Cora, here are the items you will get with it:
- Lipstick-sized cardboard capsules won’t get destroyed in your purse
- Never be caught without a tampon again
- Help a Woman Out—give to a friend and you both earn free monthly supplies
LITTLE BLACK CLUTCH
- Chic and conscious vegan leather keeps your supplies under wraps on the go
- Holds a day’s worth of tampons so your purse or gym bag is always stocked
LITTLE BLACK BOX
- Holds one cycle’s tampons all in one place
- Sleek and understated means your stash can come out from under the sink
THE CORA TAMPON
- Premium organic cotton
- Fearless Fit for leak protection (even on white denim days)
- BPA-free compact plastic applicator
- Soft + Silent Wrappers
Cora has an amazing cause for creating these tampons that you can check out HERE.
Now for my personal review. I personally will gravitate towards these each time knowing what harmful ingredients are in the other ones. As for comfort, they are on par with other tampons and seem to be just as absorbent as some of the more hefty tampons. I know I can use these and not be worried about Toxic Shock Syndrome or any other illness and can rest easy. Lets be honest, when its that time of the month, having one less thing to worry about is amazing. Check out Cora and their tampons and their monthly kits at all the sites below, as well as their social medias.